Bring on the confessions!
- I love to walking into a new tire store, because I think new tires smell amazing.
- I am not a patient person. I yell at my computer often, and refrain from yelling a lot. Sometimes I think steam will come out of my ears. Scary thought!
- I don't like my impatience one bit.
- I used to get mad at my husband when he would refuse to take vacation due to getting behind on work. That is until I started my own business. Now I get it.
- I still think we need vacations, but maybe just over weekends. ;)
- My husband has the best smelling deodorant, and I tell him his armpits smell good every time we snuggle. :: blink blink :: Yes I am dead serious.
- I think Twitter is great, but it can be like high school all over again. Drama, gossip, etc. I didn't like high school.
- When my kids, parents or other sensitive ears aren't around I cuss like a sailor.
- I like to cuss. *shrug* (enter an eye roll from my mom here. hehe)
- I am assuming my mom would roll her eyes or shake her head at that. Mom? Am I right?
- I do not like President Obama one bit.
- I love hearing my husband talk about things he's passionate about.
- I am a born again Christian, and love the Lord with all of my heart. But I don't go to church.
- I hate overly judgmental people.
- I am not a girly girl. I don't care for shopping, shoes, and makeup.
- When reading books I often think the main male character is extremely good looking. What? Don't tell me I am alone here.
- I love flip flops. I wear them 365 days a year.
- I love my name. Thanks Mom!
- I am a daddy's girl. And I think my dad is adorable. He's such a great dad!
- I think my husband is the greatest dad on earth.
- My husband looks sexy with tons of tattoos.
- I am very opinionated, and love to debate things I am passionate about. Just ask my husband. :)
- My favorite sound in the universe is my girls' giggles.
- I love blog comments, and wish I had more time to leave a comment on all of your blogs!
- My mom is hilarious! Love her!
- I think this confessions post is getting a bit long!
- I love friends I can be myself with. No holding back. Thanks for letting me - Julie, Melanie and Denise! Love you girls!!!
- I dream about living in New York City all the time. Upper East Side, please. Oh, maybe one day. NYC is my heaven. Love the city!
- I am an easy going person.
- I am proud of my business and myself. No I am not being cocky.
- I have some new products and camera strap covers to share with you. :)
New in my shop right now....
The Photographer's Wallet ... Yahoo! A new product. Store your extra memory cards, batteries, chap stick and lens caps all in one super stylish place! Want a different fabric combo? Email me! Any fabric in my shop can be made into The Photographer's Wallet!
Lime Spree ...
Les Feuilles ...
And... The Lime Spree cell phone clutch!
These are *not* only for iPhones!
Any cell can be put in here.
That is all for now! If you write a confessions post, link up in the comments - if you dare! :)