Redirecting... please be patient

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Night Owls Tweet - iPhone Pictures


[Over the next 52 weeks, Me from Arizona USA, and Kris from the Gold Coast AUSTRALIA, will attempt to blog a total of 365 photos. Each posting ... 7 photos, from the last 7 days, on alternate Monday Nights]


This weeks Night Owls Tweet theme is iPhone pictures!  :)  I got the new iPhone 4 and man what a difference that camera is compared to the iPhone 3G.  Took some pretty good shots with it.  So, here is a little of my life outside of the walls of my house. :)



Stolen Zoe kisses in the car in the driveway.  :)


A blazing hot day makes for fantastic clouds!


HOT!  (excuse my nasty dusty car!  ewww!  Must take care of that stat!)


My oldest girl reveling in her new found talent of bracelet making.  She learned that at camp. :)


Eclipse!  Waited in line to see it with a bunch of my girlfriends.  Pretty good!  For the record... Bella's wig.  UGH!  The Cullens hair?  Ugh again!  Except Edward and Emmett - their hair is way more normal.  And the sparkle... still lame.  Other than that, greatly enjoyed the movie!


Ummm... yeah.  I have a slight addiction to Coke Zero.  :)


Another REALLY hot day produced such a beautiful sky.  I hoped for rain, but no such luck.


Check out Kristopher's Night Owls Tweet post too!  She took some amazing shots!

***

I also wanted to state for the record that today was the most productive day in *Shey*[B] history!  I completed and sent FOURTY ONE camera strap slipcovers - in ONE day!  Whew!

Also.  There are several camera strap slipcovers that will no longer be available after Friday.  Which ones will they be?  Sadly these:  Vibrant Paisley, Ruffled Wicker, Brown Zebra, The India, Snip Snip, The Burlap, The Tuxedo, The Plaid, All the Suedes, All the Bros, Henna, The New York, Aqua Dot, Diamond Dot, and Laughing Leaves.

Making room for more new items!!  :)  So, get em while you can, because before long they will be gone!

I also found more FRENCH GIRLIE fabric!!!!  I have enough to make FOUR camera strap slipcovers.  They are listed here.  I don't have any scraps, so lens cap pockets can not be added, but padding can!  Hurry hurry and click here.  :)

I am also going to do another Q & A pretty soon.  Whatcha think?  :)

Ta-ta for now!


3 comments:

Celeste said...

fun pics!! aah yea... the beloved Coke Zero... I'm with ya.

q&a?! yes! those are always fun!

Kristopher K said...

Great Pic's, amazed that you took these with a camera phone : Sounds like it's been another hot hot hot week in Arizona - and thats just regarding your 41 camera straps in a day - lol !!!
Have a great weekend ... stay cool, Cheers Kris :)

Amber Griffin said...

I am So Glad that I'm not the only one that is addicted to Coke Zero! I buy that much as well:), and think i've hit the jackpot when it goes on sale!