Redirecting... please be patient

Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Cute Baby

Wow!!!  Thank you all SO much for the amazing comments re: my magazine feature!!  You all know how to make a girl happy!  60 comments?  THANK YOU!!!!

So, I did a photoshoot a while back, and JUST finished editing the photos.  I took way too long editing these due to my extremely busy schedule, so I know the mama will be very glad they're done. :)  I think they turned out pretty great, actually!  It always helps to have a super cutie subject too. :)












I couldn't choose between color or black and white... 
I like them both for different reasons.  
We'll see which one his mom picks.  











What a little cutie!!  This last picture is my favorite.  :)
Which one is yours?





This post is sponsored by:



11 comments:

Celeste said...

Oh my. Those eyes!! Gorgeous!
...the 4th pic is my fave :)

Sonya said...

His eyes are hypnotizing! Little Prince Charming from day one!!
I love the last photo too.

Stay Funny said...

WOW! Beautiful
Loving #2 - sleeping

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Soooooo sweet!!

Laura said...

stopping by from FN! those pictures are precious! You captured the little soul on that baby :)

carly said...

your photography is amazing! look at those big eyes!

dwsnim said...

ahhh...baby photography. Is there ever a bad shot? Although, I'm with you in thinking that last one is my favorite too! Excellent work!

Just Say Cheese-it said...

Isn't this baby just the CUTEST?! My goodness, those eyes just speak to the soul!

Mary said...

Hi, found you through Susan at Between Naps on the Porch... don't know why I have not been here before, because I'm a bit of a photography nut... anyway, just wanted to say hi, and tell you how much I enjoyed looking through your blog. I'm thinking one of your camera straps will be going on my Christmas list! :)

Stephanie said...

Those eyes. Oh my gosh those eyes. BEautilful pictures!

Jessica Hills said...

What a cute baby!