Redirecting... please be patient

Monday, April 13, 2009

Well hiddy ho!

Hello friends!

I just wanted to drop in with a few things... First off... our new kitties' name has been changed. LOL! Not Pearl anymore. Just didn't fit her. Her new and permanent name is Alley. Yes, like in 'Alley Cat'. ;)

Would you like to know what Jenn and I do while we sew late at night together? :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

She goofs around and I document it. LOL! Please note that this isn't a constant state of goofing around. LOL! We actually DO get work done. ;)

OH! And. 3 New Camera Strap Slipcovers have now been added to my shop!! Lookie Lookie!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They are available in my shop Now! :) Click Here.

I so hope you are all doing well! :) Are you?


TaTa for now!


XOXO,

Shealynn

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Alley is such a cute name :)
And...those new strap covers are lovely!!

Robin said...

Love the new ones, they are beautiful! Someday I will buy one, that is, when I finally get a decent camera!