Redirecting... please be patient

Friday, June 11, 2010

Advertising Change

Hey all!

I wanted to drop in, because I have thought about the advertising that I offer on my blog, and I want to make it better.  When I advertise for someone, I like to be recognized in as many ways as possible, or in the best way I can be.
This got me thinking about all of you that have businesses just like I do.  I kept wondering what I could do to offer better advertising options for you.  Here is what I decided. . .

I am no longer going to be offering sidebar advertising.  The buttons there will only be buttons of websites/shops that I frequent often.  Advertising will be on a weekly basis.  Your shop button/blog button will be displayed at the bottom of every blog post I write.  I will also write up a little feature about you and your shop as well so we can get to know you as the shop/website's owner.  I feel like this is the BEST advertising.  I wish everyone did it this way.  It brings more attention to you in 1 week than it likely would in the entire month.  During your week of being featured, you can offer a giveaway as well, which in turn will likely also bring you more traffic.  :)

Advertising rate:  $30 for 1 week.

So, that's it.  I think this form of advertising will be much better, and benefit you better as well!!  If you're interested in advertising, please email me: shealynn@gmail.com

I will be back soon with more pictures from Angelina's birthday party and Vegas!


xo,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...I think I REALLY like this innovative and new idea Shey. This sounds awesome. Good going!

Anonymous said...

Explode your website's sales in just minutes!
Get $1 Million in Google Pay-per click Ads FREE

prashant said...

This sounds awesome
Banner Advertising Network India