Redirecting... please be patient

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Night Owls Tweet - The Office


[Over the next 52 weeks, Shey B from Arizona USA, and I from the Gold Coast AUSTRALIA, will attempt to blog a total of 365 photos. Each posting ... 7 photos, from the last 7 days, on alternate Monday Nights]




This was supposed to be posted on Monday. I am a total slacker!  ooopsie.  :)  I have been really busy, and part of that busyness is enjoying my little girls being home.  They returned last Friday.

I have decided that for me it's easier to keep with a theme for my Night Owls Tweet posts.  So this week the theme is tid bits of my office.  How crazy is it that this is already week 6 of doing this?  nuts!


A fraction of the orders sent in one day...



This shelf holds books I need to read ...



One of these days I will get my office all done.  But I do like the vintage things on this shelf.



Some of my current favorite fabrics.



This is the shelf that holds all of the books I have read.  I have read more than what is actually there.  I have sold some of the books and donated some to Mike's office's library.  :)  I have read almost 130 books in the last 1.5 years.  100 of those last year alone.



When I do decorate my office, it will be partly a New York theme.  :)  I will be going to New York at the beginning of August for a blog conference, and while I am there I plan on taking a lot of pictures to have printed/blown up for my office and my house.  I LOVE New York!  Oh and that picture is resting on my iPhone doc.  I play my music through my iPhone to the speakers.  And it charges my phone the whole time.  I love it.  That New York word art is from Red Letter Words.  Their shop is one of my favorites and is listed over there <----------------



And lastly.  Some orders ready to go to their new homes.  :)



Click here to see Kris' Night Owls Tweet post from last week.  Great pictures!!

How is everyone?  


I will be ending the giveaway for the Couture and the shirts tomorrow... so better hurry up.  IN the meantime I will be posting another giveaway here no later than tomorrow.  I am so so excited the owner of this company (who is also an AMAZING photographer) has offered to do a giveaway here.  Your mouths are going to drop.  Trust me.  ;)

Ta ta for now.  xo


5 comments:

Jenni said...

Love all the pictures! I can't wait to see what else is to come! My fingers are crossed for that couture!!! Toes too!

Celeste said...

Fun pics!! :) can't believe you've read all those books!

Lora Joy said...

Love the pictures! I hope my order is in that pile! HEHE!!! =)

Bonnie said...

i love the idea of posting 365 photos and sharing the responsibility with a friend! that is so fun!!

Kristopher K said...

Great seeing around your office - and your favourite fabric stack :)

I love the idea of a theme : I'll have to remember that one :)
How is it Monday again already (2am monday morning here in Australia) ... still that gives me 22 hours to get the week 7 photos posted - lol