Redirecting... please be patient

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Winners and Prayers

Hey friends.  Happy Saturday to you.  I have some winners to announce, but I have a prayer request.  When I got this message from my friend I got teary eyed.  I am sure you all know who Erin of The Vintage Pearl is.  :)  She is such an amazing person.  Though I have never met her in person, I have been friends with her for almost 2 years.  She has help me a lot with my business, and as you know, her business is just booming.  I am so proud of her.  She has accomplished a lot.
Anyway.  I got a message from her this morning that her mom unexpectedly passed away yesterday morning.  I am so sad.  Losing a parent would be so hard.  I have cried for her, prayed for her, and sent messages to her letting her know she is in my thoughts and prayers.  Would you all mind going to her blog and leaving some love for her too?  Click here.  Let's show her lots of thoughts and love and lift her and her family (especially her dad) in prayers.  Thanks everyone!  Life is precious.

The winners are as follows.

Winner of the t-Shirts are:  Sydney & Jodi

Winner of the Couture is: Ashley!!

Hurray ladies!!  Email me your addresses!  :)


OK.  So regarding the t-shirts.  We are going to have them professionally printed.  So stay tuned for that!  :)  And the angel wing shirts... LOTS liked those.... haha!  The wings were printed on the back of my girls' shirts.  Someone had asked that.  IF you're interested in a wing shirt, let me know.  Depending on the amount of requests I might just list them in my store.  We will see, though.  There are a ton of other designs I want to try out too.  :)

I also listed some more new stuff! WOW!  ;)  Check it...

This Couture sold, but wanted to show you all anyway.  It was Twilight inspired.  haha.  Figured it was fitting since Eclipse comes out WEDNESDAY!!  Yep.  I am meeting some friends on Tuesday night for dinner and a seat at the midnight premiere!  :)


Navy Blue, White & Pink.  :)


And my newest favorite!  The Pleated Chain.  LOVING that green ruffle!!!



Yep!  All but the Couture are available in my store now!  :)  Click here.


OK.  I missed out on the aquarium with my hubby and girls today to catch up on orders, because I am behind.  Better get back to it!


xo,

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't believe I won a giveaway- I'm sooo excited!!
Praying for Erin and her family.

Jenni said...

I read Erin's blog this morning with big giant tears in my eyes. I left her some love and let her know that her family is in my thoughts and prayers.


On a happier note, I LOVE all of your creations! Congratulations to the winners!

I am never quick enough to grab one of those couture's, so I guess I will continue to drool over them!

Do you do custom orders at all? When I save enough money for one, I would love to have one to sorta match up to my photography website colors!

Celeste said...

Heard of Erin's mom this morning...been thinking and praying about her & her family all day... hard to imagine. :(

...congrats to the winners - and you know I love your new strap covers ;)

alicia said...

I'm so behind. I headn't heard about Erin's loss. Thanks for the info. Heading that way...

jmdCREATE said...

Hello, Shey!
I have been trying to contact you via email regarding a camera strap ordered in March...& remade? & resent? in May...still haven't received it. Can you let me know if you did in fact get a chance to remake & resend. Thanks sooo much - know you are very busy. Jana (jmdcreate2009@gmail.com)

{eleise} said...

WOW! These straps are lovely!!!!

I'm gonna have to post them on my blog soon!!! =)