Redirecting... please be patient

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

I know Mother's Day was several days ago, and tomorrow is my birthday. :D But, I wanted to share what my lovely family got me!!

Some stuff from my FAVORITE tea store... online... Adagio - yum.

Photobucket

They got me the COOLEST tea, E.V.E.R! It's a flower!! Check it out...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cool, right? :) It tastes WONDERFUL!

And, they got me my most favorite shirt on Etsy!!! It couldn't be more fitting for me!

Photobucket

:) LOOOOVE IT!

Etsy wished me Happy Birthday already!! How nice!

Photobucket

I got this beautiful necklace in the mail today!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

How BEAUTIFUL is that?! Get your own over at A Modern Twist! This necklace is seriously beautiful!!!

Last night of being 27!!! Can't believe it! I might delay the surprise for you until Friday... so just keep checking. ;)


Hope you are all well! Must get back to sewing now - I am a sewing machine, remember? ;) ha ha


XOXO,

Shealynn

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy early birthday!!! I love that shirt! What great presents.

Teresa aka Tess said...

Happy Birthday to You!! HAppy Birthday to You!!!
That tea flower is awesome.

Celeste said...

What cool tea! I had seen those in some gift shops in town...now I need to get some!! What a cute shirt & lovely necklace!

I didn't know Etsy wished you a happy birthday - I guess I'll need to wait 'til next month to see my "Happy Birthday" from etsy :)