Redirecting... please be patient

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Resolutions

OK, my OCD took over! Had to retype this post so that it was mostly all the same sized font... I hope it works, or else...

Again, sorry if you are getting this yet again in Google Reader or Bloglines! Speaking of Google Reader ... I LOVE it! I just started using it a week ago. It's the best way to keep track of all the blogs I follow... and I still comment by clicking on the title of the posts! So easy. ;) If you want to follow my RSS feed, look in my sidebar... it's easy! Or, you can just type in my blog address in Google Reader and follow me.

_________________________________________________________________

WOW!! Today is the last day of 2008! I can't believe it. [how did that happen so darn fast?]

I have been doing some thinking of things I want to do, and therefore thought it fitting to do a list if it all. A resolution list of sorts, I suppose. More like goals I'd like to meet in 2009. So, here goes... [this list will likely get added to and of course there WILL be the whole, "I did this" and then it will get crossed off.]

. Learn to knit some socks.
.Add new products to my shop. [more on that later]
.Learn to spin my own yarn.
.Learn to dye raw yarn.
.Read more. [well on my way!]
.Spend more time playing.
.Spend more time relaxing.
.Spend more girl time with Jenn and other girlfriends.
.Make a point to have 1-2 date nights a month with my husband.
.Take Angelina and Zoe out separately & together on the occassional "date" time with Mommy.
.Get my photography website up and running.
.Officially start my photography biz.


OK, I think that's good for now... there will be more, and there will be lots of crossing off! ;) Can't wait to get started in this list! 2009 is going to be great... I think/hope ........ I will keep all of my pessimistic presidential comments to myself. LOL.


What are your New Year's Resolutions/goals for 2009? Tell Me! Tell Me! Tell Me!!!


xoxo,

Shealynn


P.S. Have a Happy and Safe New Year's Eve!!!!

3 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

Great resolutions!

hmmm....I haven't really had a chance to think about mine. I guess I better get on that ASAP, huh? lol

Linda

Michael Benner said...

Resolutions:

1. Launch Business Plan A
2. Launch Business Plan B
3. Take A Vacation

Mary Anna said...

I've resolved to learn something new each month. This month, I want to sew something. I have a Bernina collecting dust upstairs, and the only things I've sewn on it are pillow covers. Yawn! So, I want to learn to sew for real. I'd like to do some fancy guest towels, an apron and a craft kit/chalkboard roll.

Not too lofty for the month of January! Plus, I have lots of projects on the sticks that need to be finished.