Redirecting... please be patient

Saturday, August 1, 2009

NEW Dreamy Giraffe Winner!

Well, the 1st winner never contacted me. Do you know what that means? A NEW WINNER!!! :)

The new winner is ...

#60 who is...

lisagee1234

In order to claim your prize, Please email me!!! shealynn AT gmail.com


I will be announcing the *Shey*[B] Camera Strap Slipcover shop's birthday month specials tomorrow!!!
Check back!!!

Also... if I have forgotten [which I know I have!] about doing a giveaway for you, please let me know!! I am so lame, people. Sorry about that. Again, I will be offering sponsorship positions soon... I was going to do them starting in July, but since I have forgotten about so many of you, I am going to wait. Why should you sponsor? Email me for more information... shealynn AT gmail.com



1 comment:

Celeste said...

Congrats to Lisa :)