Redirecting... please be patient

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dear Beach,

How I miss you so.

We had SO much fun at the beach! I did not want to leave. The weather was simply AMAZING! I felt like I dropped into heaven. I was actually able to roll down my windows in the dead of summer. ;-)

Here are the pictures I took... get ready... you are about to be assaulted with pictures!

On the way to the beach, I had to stop and show my girls the windmills in California. I remember seeing them as a kid... I was mesmerized then. It was fun seeing them mesmerized as well.

Photobucket

Here is the house we stayed at... it was HUGE! Our room was facing the ocean... we cracked the sliding glass door each night so we could hear the waves crash.

Photobucket


Zoe LOVED the ocean! She wanted to stay in forever. Maybe she's a mermaid? ;-)

Photobucket

I didn't get a ton of pictures of Angelina, because she was a bit more leery of the water. Plus, she was having fun with Mike's partner's kids. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

And dragging a gigantic monster piece of seaweed to shore...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And building sandcastles...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then watched as the ocean demolished her creation...

Photobucket

She and Zoe lay on the shore together...

Photobucket

And then the water came to soak them...

Photobucket

And lastly she let the ocean touch and drench her jeans...

Photobucket

Meanwhile. Zoe didn't want to wait to put on her "babing soup". She dragged daddy right in...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then she decided to just gaze at her new found love with adoration...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And reflect on where this love has been all her almost 3 years of life...

Photobucket

She slept on it, and then the next day, she didn't care about where the love of her life [the ocean] was her whole almost 3 years of life. Instead, she had me put on her "babing soup" and decided to just Jump In!

Photobucket

And she got dirty...

Photobucket

And loved every single second of it! ;)


More tomorrow!










P.S. This is my 200th post!!!

9 comments:

Mommafo said...

First: Congrats on 200!

What great pictures!!! Your daughters are precious, and that seaweed is absolutely disgusting!!!

lol

Jessica said...

Great pictures! Looks and sounds like you all had a great time! That seaweed was amazing! I have never seen any so big!

Teresa aka Tess said...

What a sweet, sweet story you have told here. Love the pics and yes, Zoe is a mermaid. No doubt about it. I think I caught glimpse of her fins in one pic, just before she gained her land legs. I'm pretty sure.... :)

Polka Dot Moon said...

Yay for 20 posts! And the pictures are priceless! I could hear the waves and smell the salty sea air just lookin' at them!!!

Celeste said...

First of all, congrats of 200 posts! :)

And, what GORGEOUS pictures!! Beach photos are the best, aren't they? Love them.
and...I certainly don't mind a picture assault :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what fun! The black and whites of Zoe are tooo cute!

Jenni said...

FABULOUS pictures!

It looks like you had a wonderful trip!

The Weaver Family said...

Aubrey & Zoe have the same swim suit!

CalleLillyCafe said...

More great pix. Your girls are too precious! That house..mmm..I could SO live there! I love those fans! (that's what I call them!) I have lotsa pix of them from driving to Cali! =)

**this is JewlznAZ on Twitter! =)