Redirecting... please be patient

Monday, July 27, 2009

The Quilt Top

So, I finished the quilt top for a certain special event coming up!! It turned out Fantastic!! I am going to order more of this fabric and make another one for myself!!! I kept telling Mike that I wanted to keep this, to which he shook his head and said, "I don't think so". Darn it! ;)

Here it is!!!! Pictures DO NOT do it justice! I absolutely LOVE this fabric!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't it lovely? I am going to send it off to the quilters tomorrow and will give the full reveal when I get it back from them! I can't wait to see how it turns out!


Oh, and here is another picture taken from our lovely weekend getaway at the beach...

Photobucket

More beach pictures tomorrow!!




9 comments:

Jodi said...

I love it!! Great color choices! Can't wait to see it once it's finished! Thanks for sharing it!

Polka Dot Moon said...

It's beautiful! You did an amazing job!!! I love the colors :)

Anonymous said...

oh how PRUDY!!! :)

Denissa said...

So pretty! Love Zoe's braids :)

Mommafo said...

Nice!!!! i love the blues.

Jessica said...

Ooo! I love it! Great fabrics and colors!

Just wanted to say, I haven't forgotten about the tutu's, things have been crazy the last few days.

Teresa aka Tess said...

Wow, I love it. Such fun and bright colors. I love all of the different designs together. It made me think of a 60's mens tie quilt. Scrumptious. Love that photo of your little gal. She could be telling a "fish story" with that hand in the air. "Mommy the wave was this high, really!!" LOL

Celeste said...

Wow! The quilt looks awesome already! I agree - those fabrics are great!

Nancy @ Live love laugh said...

Sooo beautiful and so unique! I love the circle pattern in 2 colors and the wavy stripe is so striking! (make something from the scraps?-for you?)
~Nancy