Redirecting... please be patient

Sunday, July 5, 2009

SO many pictures! Get Ready!!

So we had a great weekend!! Lots of productivity on my part as well as my husbands... BUT! SO much fun too! Last year on the 4th of July we went to an outdoor event, and we were completely miserable! So, this year we opted to stay in. So much nicer! It meant no fireworks, only because we spent so much of the afternoon in here...

IMG_7893

What a hard life! ;) LOL! Get ready... there are A LOT of photos! But, I won't list them all here... go to My Flickr to see the rest.

IMG_7887

IMG_7908

IMG_7899

IMG_7913

IMG_8030

IMG_7930

IMG_7949

IMG_7989

IMG_8000

IMG_8017

IMG_8018

IMG_7898

IMG_8024

IMG_8047

IMG_7922



Proof I was there...

IMG_8052

IMG_7916

:)

I will share what I made this weekend later! That's enough pictures for now. ha ha! Don't you think? How was your Independence Day? What did you do??



xo,

Shealynn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family! The pool is an awesome place to be on the 4th of July! Its the best way to celebrate!

Amelie said...

I am impressed by the quality of your photos .... the colors are so warm and so enhanced ... Do you use a filter? or a good photo processing?

Jenn said...

That looks like so much fun! my husband and i went kayaking & jet skiing and then watched fireworks from the roof. :)

Celeste said...

What a fun time!! Just seeing your pics make me want to jump in the pool right now!
We went to the local fireworks show and then came home and had some homemade apple pie :)