Redirecting... please be patient

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Candy Corn & Other Things

Today was a good mail day! I did a little swap-a-roo with my friend, Erin. As you may [or may not] know, she has an Etsy shop called The Vintage Pearl. And, she makes super amazing jewelry. I highly suggest you get your tushy on over there and buy something. ;) No, she is not paying me to say this... I just love her stuff. So, anyway, I got my necklace from her today... It is so beautiful!





I put it on as soon as I ripped that package open. :) Thanks again, Erin! I know you're enjoying those camera strap slip covers. ;)


The other thing I got in the mail today was this:



Don't Judge! LOL!!! I am SO wearing this to see the movie when it comes out November 21st. I have informed Mike that he IS taking me to see it the day it comes out! :D Obsessed? Nah! I just REALLY like that book series... and I guess I happen to heart Edward Cullen. ;)


That is what I got. On Monday my girls got a treat from their Grandma & Papa in the mail... [I promised my mom I would take lots of pictures of the girls opening it, so here they are]














OK! Gotta go!!! Lots of camera strap slip covers to sew! I have had a lot of sales this week. Including the one that Mike sold to a FASHION PHOTOGRAPHER today!! WOO HOO! :)


Night!


XOXO,


Shealynn

No comments: