Redirecting... please be patient

Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Dress

Today I made my first dress. I made it for Zoe. While it's not perfect, I still like it. :) She loved it!! There were squeals of laughter as I showed it to her. She wore it with pride. Zoe is difficult [to put it mildly] to get a picture of, but I managed to get a few. So, here is the dress...




Next up! A skirt for Angelina! Hopefully it will turn out a bit better than the dress! ha ha! The pictures on blogger are looking a bit drab. The coloring seems off. I will have to check with Mike to see why that is. But, you get the gist. ;)


Been SO busy lately. I have had quite a lot of sales this week, so I have been working on those... What have you been up to?


Oh, and just a little note about the music on my blog... I love the music, but if you don't like it, go ahead and scroll to the bottom of my blog and hit *pause*.


XOXO,

Shealynn

3 comments:

Katie said...

Shealynn, I love the dress and the fabrics you used! :)

Anna Willett said...

way to go! it looks great! and what a cutie model!

Ricci said...

Great job, oh how I wish I had somone to sew little dresses and things for! It seems like Zoe's hair has grown a ton in like a week, wow!