Redirecting... please be patient

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Parents Visit, ETC.

My parents left this morning to go home. We had a nice visit with them. The visit included LOTS of eating out. We haven't eaten out that much in forever... and it's a good thing. Too much eating out gets pricey. :) Can't be sure if all the eating out is worth any weight gain... Scottsdale has a ton of AMAZING restaurants. So could be worth it. ;) LOL.

We all mostly just hung out around here. My parents didn't get any alone time with Zoe [due to her sickness], but they got in tons of alone time with Angelina! Angelina got to go to the mall, Old Navy, Ross [my mom's favorite store... but I hate it... to much work to shop. haha], Best Buy, Target, etc. While Zoe napped and Mike worked, they cruised Scottsdale and some of Tempe with Angelina. I stayed home with Zoe, of course. Angelina also spent every night with them at the apartment. She enjoyed herself very much. :)

Sunday night we took my dad out for his birthday to Trader Vic's. They have phenomenal food, and their Mojito's are unbelievably good! My parents loved it.

Monday we went to our favorite Mexican food restaurant, Frank & Lupes. Best Mexican food EVER!! They also throughly enjoyed that! :)

Yesterday, I took my parents to lunch while Mike worked. We went to a new place that I hadn't been to yet. Arcadia Farms. They have great salads, and other food too. Pretty fancy, but worth it! Their apricot ice tea was amazing.

Then we went to our favorite sushi place last night for dinner, Blue Wasabi. Although, it was weird. Their service is always impecible, but last night the service and wait for our food was pretty bad. We ended up cancelling our order and leaving. So sad about that. I really wanted my parents to get the Blue Wasabi experience, but didn't happen this time. Maybe next time they're out here. ;) So we came home and did a small birthday celebration with Sprinkles and the Presidential Debate. LOL. YUM! If you don't have a Sprinkles near you... I am sorry. You are missing out big time. ha. But, come and visit, and I will be sure to take you there. :D

So, we had an unbusy weekend. But, it was nice. The visit was TOO short, though.

I would post pictures, but I didn't take many. Not to mention, I can't find my camera battery charger, so I couldn't share the few I have anyway. My mom took more than me, so when she send hers to me, then I will share more pictures. Hopefully I will find my camera battery charger soon!! I couldn't even take pictures of my dad and Zoe eating their birthday cupcakes last night - my mom didn't bring her camera over either. What a bummer! It's annoying me that I can't find it... can you tell? LOL!

OK, well I got a few Camera Strap Cover orders this morning! Off I go to package them up for shipping tomorrow.


XOXO,

Shealynn


No comments: