Redirecting... please be patient

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Looky Looky! :)

Went out to get the mail today, and look what was waiting for me on a chair...



Oh how I love to get things in the mail. :) So, I order some fabric on Monday night. Got most of it today. Still waiting for a yard of fabric - once that gets here I will show you. So, let me show you what I got...


This set of Amy Butler fabric is destined
to be a present for someone... that's all I can say, because this person reads my blog. LOL! Aren't they pretty? I know all of it won't be used, so I am sure that I will find other uses for it... maybe another quilted camera strap cover! ;)





These 2 Heather Bailey fabrics are destined to be a dress for Zoe. I LOVE this set! It's so adorable. :)



The fabric on the left I just love. I will make camera strap covers out of it. At least a couple of them... some people want to see me make the strap covers out of that fabric.... maybe the rest I will make a skirt with for Zoe or Angelina... not sure.

The Bird fabric is SOOOO CUTE! I am making a ski
rt for Angelina with it. When she saw it she has jumping up and down, and that was before I even told her that I bought it specifically to make her a skirt with it! LOL. She was even more excited when I told her it was for her.


These 2 fabrics are custom order fabrics for camera strap covers. Black and White Damask. Also, Carnival Bloom and Cha Cha.



The below fabrics are going to made into presents for some babies. Most people I know are having boys. LOL. Foreign to me since I have 2 girls. ;) But I thought these were OK for boys. Right? They are going to be cut in strips for this certain project.



Here they are all together. *Sigh* I love new fabric. So, check my Etsy shop in a few days to see what's new!



One of the ladies even sent me some sample squares of fabrics!! How awesome is that?! Not sure what I will do with them, but at least I get to see some of the fabrics that I have been eyeing first hand.


Mike found the battery charger for our little point and shoot camera, so at least I can take pictures with something! Now... wear is my Canon battery charger... hmmmmmmmm.


What are YOU up to? Leave me a comment. ;)


XOXO,

Shealynn

2 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE all those fabrics! Love love love! I've been wanting to do something with that blue background pear fabric too. :) Make sure to show us pictures of your finished projects!

Ashley Hales said...

Love your fabric choices. Post pictures when you're done with all the projects!! I'm in a crafty mood recently -- must be the holidays coming up!