Redirecting... please be patient

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thanks For Coming!


I know, I know! I have moved blogs so many times, haven't I? ha ha. Well, my old blog was giving me trouble uploading pictures... I got irritated, and told Mike that I was switching blogs.

This is kinda weird for me since I truly did love my other blog. Who knows... maybe I will go back. LOL. But for now, I am here on Blogger, yet again. I was going to try Wordpress, but found it pretty difficult to figure out. Blogger is just easy. ;)

So, until I find a better blog, here I am at this new blogger one.


xoxo,


Shealynn

3 comments:

Melissa Abby said...

Blogs are for sure way better with pictures :) Hope this works out better for you!

The McKays said...

fun to see a new blog. :)

Katie said...

Blogger is definitely easy. And I'm all about the pictures too!