Redirecting... please be patient

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!

Just stopping in to say... 


Happy New Year!!!!

AND!

I reached my goal!
100 books were read in 2009!!
How many will I read this year?  Hmmmmm....  
I will have to think up a goal for this new year.
Maybe 101.  ;)

***

I will share some Christmas pictures this weekend.
I got an amazing Christmas present from my husband!
Something that I have wanted for about 2 years now.
I got it today... and I couldn't be more excited!!



More soon!  Promise!!!
I hope you had a happy, safe and memorable time
ringing in the New Year!
We laid low over here.
I had to read afterall.  ;)


Night!
xo

5 comments:

Pili said...

Congratulations on achieving the reading goal!!

And congratulations on your cool new camera!!

Janessa said...

Congrats on reaching the reading goal! I am soooo JEALOUS of your new camera. A new camera is on my "want" list for this year too.

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Yay for Shealynn! I'm so glad you could reach your goal. And with 3 minutes to spare! I may have just given up at that point. ;)

{ Jacky }
sweetestpetunia.blogspot.com

The McKays said...

happy new year. your new camera is awesome! xoxo

Celeste said...

Yay for Shea!! :)

I want that camera. Like. Totally. want it.