Redirecting... please be patient

Monday, January 18, 2010

Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!!

I am so amazed.
So many of you purchased a 
*Shey*[B] Camera Strap Slipcover!
32 of you to be exact!!!

I just donated $160 to 
The Red Cross!!!!!
And I couldn't have done it without you!


Watching the news can be too much for me
right now.  The pictures, and stories are so horrific!



But, I have HOPE!
God is doing AMAZING things in Haiti.
He is doing AMAZING things through us Americans.
The floods of donations being sent are 
absolutely incredible to hear about.
And I am so thrilled you and I 
were able to be a part of it! 
It may not have been a lot, but it is something.
Most Haitians live on $2 a day!  
That $160 is enough to provide someone
with 80 days of relief!  80 days of food in their 
stomach.  80 days of water.  80 days of HOPE!

So, thank you.
From the bottom of my heart.
You have been a part of giving HOPE!
God is good!



1 comment:

Celeste said...

Wow! Amazing. God really is SO GOOD.