Redirecting... please be patient

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

NEWS! And Another Photography Sneak!

Hey everyone!!!
Sorry it's been so long! 
I have been pretty busy - as usual.  ;)

First of all, I wanted to let you all in on some 
*Shey*[B] news!!

I now have a new store!!!
I am leaving my Etsy shop open, 
but won't be listing there that much.
SO!  If you want to order, 
go ahead and go to my new
site!!

Click HERE to visit!!
It still needs a lot of work, but 
I will get to that as soon as I can.  
You can now add padding and a lens 
cap pocket with the click of a button.
So easy!


Now... here are a few more shots from the
photo shoot I had last Saturday.








There are still a TON of pictures to go through
and edit, so I will share more soon!  :)
What have you been up to lately?

10 comments:

Two Little Tots said...

congrats on the big cartel shop...this is on my list of things to do...soon! i can't wait to see what i can do over there....hopefully i can get to this soon!

Celeste said...

Excited to see your big cartel "take flight" :)

and, as always - the pics are rockin'!

Robin said...

your new site looks pretty exciting- and hopefully easier for you and your buyers. I made some camera strap covers over the weekend and I have a new appreciation for what you do. Turning those babies- not the funnest activity I've engaged in, but then I wouldn't advise making them as thin as my first one:)

Happy Wednesday!

Gussy Sews said...

oh, ya know. working full-time during the day, working full-time at night. being a wife. being a friend. being a daughter :) sewing. sewing. sewing.

we live parallel lives ;)

Emily Ann said...

Gorgeous pictures! You have me checking out big cartel now.

Amanda said...

Congrats on the new shop! Also - just noticed that you are in Scottsdale! Before kids, hubby and I lived in Gilbert for a year and I worked in Scottsdale as an Interior Designer (fresh out of college!) We loved it there and miss the weather so much.

But, I'm a TN girl and my husband's business is here, so we came back. I haven't been back since but would love to visit that beautiful place again. :)

SoBella Creations said...

Congrats on the new shop!

I haven't been up to much except for reading.

sandra said...

LOVE the pics! congrats on the new shop, i love all the new designs!

SoBella Creations said...

I wanted to let you know I passed on the Beautiful Blogger Award on to you.

http://sobellacreations.blogspot.com/2010/01/beautiful-blogger-award.html

Sheree said...

oh lalala! love your new shop!! :) PS photography = amazing (as always!)