Redirecting... please be patient

Sunday, November 16, 2008

7 Years & Counting!!

Yep! That's right! Mike and I have been married for 7 years as of today!!! Wow! It's been an amazing 7 years - of course with it's hard times, good times, scary times, emotional times, memorable times, and unforgettable times!
Mike and I have been through a TON throughout our marriage, but we have grown stronger because of it. I truly know that I am the luckiest woman on earth to have found my soul mate!

Photobucket
This picture is not the greatest... I look horrible! But, Angelina took it. :) Here ya go Emily! A picture of me, and my husband. ;)


Happy Anniversary baby!!! Here's to 70 more! ;)


XOXO,

Shey

4 comments:

emily anderson said...

yah!
congrats!!

The McKays said...

happy annivesary, you two. any plans to celebrate?

shey, you don't give yourself enough credit. it's a great pic of you. :)

Elizabeth said...

congratulations! oh, an anniversary is such a reason to celebrate!

Ricci said...

I really like this pic of the 2 of you, you both look like yourselves and a very handsome couple I might add, he!he! Happy Anniversary!