Redirecting... please be patient

Sunday, November 23, 2008

New Me!

Hello Friends! :) Hello Visitors!

Hope everyone is doing well this Sunday evening.

My photo shoot was postponed today. Bummer. But, I didn't mind much - since I have been so busy! I have gotten 3 more orders today!! busy busy!! But, I like it.

So, I have some SNEAK PEAKS! No photo session, so that meant I could do the sneak peaks of holiday crafts that I am making - so far.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's all you'll see til later. ;)

I got a new 50mm lens to replace the one Zoe accidentally broke!!! :) SOOOO happy about this.

Photobucket

OK, so I got my hair cut today!!!






Want to see it?






How bad?






Really bad?







Are you sure?




ha ha ha! OK!!!

Photobucket


I LOOOOOOVE it! So, that's me WITH BANGS! :)


Have a great night.


xoxo,


Shealynn

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

your gifts look like they are going to be fun and lovely!

and i like your haircut! very nice!

and hurray for all your orders!

The Weaver Family said...

I got my hair cut today too! Makes all the difference in one's mood don't ya think? Your hair looks great!

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Love the hair and I love that you have received so many orders!

I am waiting to buy the 50mm......but I'm saving for the 1.4....I almost cave when I see the 1.8s on sale.

Ricci said...

LOVE the hair!!! It is similar to a cut I gave myself last year around this time, soo versital and chic, lookin' good!

mama said...

very cute hair cut. sweet!

erin said...

love the hair!!!!!!!!!

i wanna see your projects when they are done!

The McKays said...

the haircut is so flattering! i love it.

i can't wait to see what all these new projects are.