Redirecting... please be patient

Friday, November 28, 2008

Tagged! 7 Random Things

OK, so I am supposed to be up in less than 4 hours to do some Black Friday shopping!!! What am I doing awake?! It's almost 1am! I am MUST be crazy... so, let's make this quick, shall we? This lovely girl tagged me - here we go:

1. I LOVE cloudy, rainy, gloomy days. Yet, I live in "The Valley of the Sun".

2. I wear sweat pants most days, but think about dressing nicer -- some day. ;)

3. I have had 53 orders so far in November!

4. Mike and I got engaged after only 3 months of dating, and then married 6 months later. 7 years later, we are still very happily married. :)

5. I HATE to cook.

6. I want to move to Montana, raise Alpacas, shave off their fur, and use it to spin my own yarn. Seriously... this is something I have recently really wanted to do... check back in a year... maybe my mind will be changed, but for now... I think that idea is fabulous.

7. I am in no way, shape or form a morning person. But, I am a night owl. I guess you figured that since I am still up at 1am... which reminds me. I have to be up in 3 hours!!!!!!!!!!!


Night!!

xoxo,

Shealynn

1 comment:

Denissa said...

Hey Shealynn!
I had a question for you, where do you purchase your Amy Butler fabric, if you don't mind me asking? I'm going to make a couple of message boards for gifts and I would love to use her fabric.
Thanks! :)
Denissa