Redirecting... please be patient

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Well...

Since I didn't get much help in the "give me ideas to blog about" area, I will just improvise. :)

I did get 1 question from Emily -- "What are the ages of your children?". Angelina is 6 and Zoe is 2. And, Emily. I will post a picture of me soon.

So, still nothing really interesting to write about - I am working on a holiday project, but that will have to wait until next week or the week after, until it is finished.

I was reading this blog today. I really like this woman's blog! Some great ideas on there... seems like she always has something interesting to write about. ;) ha ha. Anyway, she posted a video on her blog of this woman that cooks AMAZING food. So, I thought I would share a couple with you as well.... All I have to say is, I want to run out and get what I need to make Caramel Croissant Pudding RIGHT NOW!! Yummmmmm!



Or how about some French Toast?



mmmmmm!

That's all I got for now! Seriously!! What are some interesting things I can blog about? IDEAS WANTED! ha ha ha!!! I am open to anything really... have a photography question? Have a sewing question? Knitting? Not that I know a ton about sewing or knitting... ;) truly I don't.

You know what would be fun? Ask me the FIRST question that pops into your head! Or suggest the first idea that pops into your head! Random is always good. ;)

And, after you do that, go make some Caramel Croissant Pudding!I sure want to! But, I think I will knit instead! Speaking of which, I finished my last class today! I now know how to do the purl stitch, Stockinette stitch, rib stitch, & seed stitch!! I also know how to increase and decrease stitches as well as binding off [getting the completed knitted project off your needles]!! I would say that taking the knitting class was worth every penny. ;)


XOXO,

Shealynn


P.S. I also started a Flickr group today!! It's called "The Fashionable Camera Strap". So, if you have purchased [or plan on purchasing] a camera strap slip cover, go on over to my Flickr group and join!! Just take a self portrait with your camera strap on. Take a picture in the mirror or a shopping mall window [or something else that gives a reflection]. This is going to be fun!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Glad you like my blog! Not sure I always have something interesting to post about, but I tend to natter on anyway.

My 'need to post, but have nothing to say' fall back is always something food related. Always. Because even if you're not up to anything exciting, you've got to eat.

So tell me the story behind the oddest item in your kitchen right now. Is that inspiring?