Redirecting... please be patient

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight The Movie


Mike and I went out for our Anniversary tonight. It was so nice to be alone just the 2 of us!! :)

I was super excited to see the movie Twilight!! Some of you are wanting me to do a review... OK. So here goes...

The book was better. I expected that. :) It was a good movie. But it could have been better. I am not going to say too much... I think those of you that read the book should go see it, and then come back and talk to me.

I did like it, though... and Robert Pattinson played a fantastic Edward Cullen!! Mike is now "Team Alice". ha ha!!!


Forget stupid critic websites.... I never listen to those, because half the time I have the opposite thoughts that they do. GO SEE THE MOVIE... then come back and tell me what you thought... or if you saw the movie, leave me a comment with your thoughts.

It's 1:30am! TIME FOR BED!


Night!!!!

xoxo,

Shealynn

3 comments:

Denissa said...

Hey Shealynn!
Just wanted to let you know that I gave my friend her strap cover and she loved it! Thanks so much :) She ended up ordering a few for her friends for their upcoming b-days.
Thanks again!
Denissa
Glad you had a good time at the movies! I would've never been able to stay awake!! LOL :)

The McKays said...

we saw it last night and i was totally surprised by how much i enjoyed it! i can't wait for the rest of the series on film.

edward is just plain yummy. the entire theater erupted when he made his first appearance. it was hilarious! :)

Unknown said...

I agree with you I thought the book was better. To be honest with you I didn't like the movie I thought it was horrible but to each her own :)

I loved the soundtrack though mostly because I'm a huge fan of Muse and Iron & Wine haha :D I still plan on seeing the other movies, I just hope they get better either way my curiosity will need to be satisfied