Redirecting... please be patient

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

You wanted one, right? ;)

Hey everyone!! So... you wanted me to add the cell phone purse/pouch to my etsy shop, didn't you? Well, because I am such a cool person [ha ha ha!] I ADDED IT!!! :) If you want to get one... check my shop by clicking HERE!! It's custom... which basically means, you pick the fabric you want! Can I get a "Woot Woot"? I know you're all doing a little dance right now. OK OK OK, I know I am exagerating a little. OK, a lot! ;)

Don't forget about the giveaway tomorrow! It will be posted some time between ballet with my 2 year old, camera strap slip cover sewing, and dinner time... or maybe after dinner. So... I guess that means it'll be posted when I get a chance. ;)


Here are some pictures from my photo shoot the other day. I believe they are all the same, but I re-edited some of them. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



XOXO,


Shealynn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ordered this camera strap from you and just got it today. It matches my shootsac! I also posted some (crappy) pics of it on my blog. :) thanks a bunch for creating these!