Redirecting... please be patient

Friday, January 30, 2009

Little Ballerina

Here she is... being a ballerina... well. Sort of. It's more like stand there, and look terrified and dumbfounded. LOL. But, she will get used it ... this week we weren't aloud to be in the room with them, so she wasn't as distracted with her mama being in there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also meant that I wasn't able to get too many pictures... but heck, 2 is better than none. And, yes! She is doing tap as well. ;)


******

Also, I have been asked some questions lately, about photography, fabric, giveaways, etc. So, I figured that I would do a Q&A post next week... if you have any questions about Whatever, then, go ahead and leave them in the comments section of this post, or email me: shealynn AT gmail.com -

******


If you are looking for the giveaways... Scroll Down or Click HERE!



XOXO,


Shealynn

3 comments: