Redirecting... please be patient

Friday, January 23, 2009

How About Some New Hair?

So, my friend and I were googling the other night. She wanted to try and find her a "hair hat". You know, a hat cut into the shape of hair? If you have no idea what I am talking about, that's OK. I didn't either. But, I do now. While I can't find the website that had a similar hat to what she was talking about, we did find this...

Photobucket

Now, come on!! Don't you want your hair made up into a lion? You don't? What about a giraffe, dog, or deer? LOL! Me either. But, you must admit! These things are really cool! Check out her website! She has so many cool animals all made out of hair. Now I guess these are technically hair hats, because they aren't really sculpted out of someone's hair on their head... they are made out of a hair wig. Anyway. Check out the link HERE.


One last thing... Fact - my husband ROCKS the laundry! ;) Which means, yes! He does ALL of our laundry, and folds it all! And, he does it better than me. *Sigh* I feel so much better confessing that. ha ha!!!


Looking for the giveaway? Scroll down!!!


XOXO,


Shealynn

3 comments:

KR said...

Hmmmm...where's the giveaway????

Angel Sophia's Mommy said...

LOL Wow... I may have to invest in one of these for Halloween!

Jenni said...

Oh very nice! Are you having a hair hat giveaway? I'm IN!