Redirecting... please be patient

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Winner!!! And....

Winner winner Chicken Dinner!!!

Photobucket

Yes, that is a felted chicken with a felted skillet. ;) And, I bought it for my husband because his screen names are always "Refried Chicken". Don't ask me why! LOL! Want to see another picture of it? IN the pan? Why not, right? ha ha!

Photobucket

Want your own felted animal? Click HERE to visit her shop. She makes awesome stuff!

WOW!!! 150 comments?! Thanks guys! :D And, THANK YOU for following me! As always, I love new blog friends. ;)

Anyway... my favorite number picker picked a number. NO! Not the Random Number Generator! The random number JENN-ERATOR!!! :)

My good friend Jenn!! She picked it, and was photographed with much enthusiasm! So... the winner is....



....





....




Really want to know?



.....




OK OK, fine! ;)


Photobucket

#47!!! CONGRATS goes out to:

Heather Mahan


Who said:

"The Cherish, Dream, Live one is beautiful, and It would go In my living room for all to see! Thanks for offering this cool giveaway!"



Congratulations Heather!!! Email me: shealynn AT gmail.com

Thank you to all who entered!!! Come back next week for another giveaway!!!!

Do you want to purchase from Wonderfully Wordy? If so, click HERE. Leave her a comment to find out how!

*********


I made THREE NEW camera strap slip covers today!! Head on over to my SHOP to check them out!!

5 comments:

Celeste said...

Congrats Heather!!!

Angel Sophia's Mommy said...

Yay! Congratulations Heather!

Jenni said...

Congrats to the winner!

Beth said...

OMG the chicken is hysterically cute!!

Congrats Heather!
{even though it should have been ME!!}

I KID.

:D

Heather S said...

Thank you So Much Guys! YAY! I can't believe I won! How awesome!