Redirecting... please be patient

Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Sale!!!

Good Black Friday to you!
I just got home from my Black Friday shopping.
There wasn't a ton out there for me.


I did, however manage to go to Joann Fabrics
and got some things needed for my business.
I ended up saving more than I spent,
which was awesome.


Anyway!  How about a *Shey*[B]
Black Friday sale??


OK, you got it!


Head on over to my shop...
purchase ANYTHING in my shop
and get 10% off + FREE padding!!!
The percentage doesn't apply to the shipping cost
that I include in the price.
Remember to type -
*sheybBF*


AND!  For The Benner Daily readers ONLY...
Get FREE shipping on orders of $50 or more!!!!

***SALE ENDS SATURDAY AT NOON Mountain Standard Time***

Yay!
And you didn't even have to leave your house.  :)

Click HERE to head to my shop.


Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

I've never braved the Black Friday crowds LOL

...but I was able to score some pretty good deals online for some gifts for my dad - so that was good :)