Redirecting... please be patient

Monday, November 2, 2009

Winners!

I have not had a good morning.  In fact I think this morning was the worst morning ever. 
I was driving Angelina to school, and a dog ran out in front of my car.  :(
The dog is alive, though, and I just found out that the owner
was found.  I have cried all morning.  If you don't know me very well,
let me just mention that I love animals... A LOT.  I have a tender heart.
I can't even watch the Humane Society of America commercial on Fox News 
because it makes me cry.

Not to mention... Angelina was in the car.  My poor girl was just as upset as her
mama.  She has a tender heart just like me.  I managed
to calm her down as much as I could.  Took her to school.  At the moment
I walked Angelina to school, I was so thankful that Angelina's teacher and I are friends.
She told me she would take care of Angelina and make sure she is OK.
 
The owner of the dog was found before the humane society took the dog to their facility.
Hearing that made me bawl all the more.  I can't imagine how that
poor owner must have felt seeing his pup in that condition. 
I was glad, however, that the owner would be there for his dog.
 
****

OK...  Now that I have depressed you all... let's announce some winners!
 
Winner  of the SewSensible sewing patters is . . .

#46 - REBECCA!!!
Congrats!  Email me to claim you prize: shealynn ATgmail.com

Everyone else - go on over to SewSensible and purchase any or all of her fantastic patterns!!!

***

Winners of Grammy's Playtime Tutu's are . . .

#11 - WHIMSICAL CREATIONS!!!


#1 - HEATHER!!!

Congrats ladies!!  Email me to claim your prize!  shealynn ATgmail.com

OK, now all mama's can go here to get tutu's for their girlies.  :)

7 comments:

TLF said...

Congrats Rebecca!

chefamily said...

So sorry about your morning. :(

Robin said...

I'm so sorry about the dog. I hope your day just gets better!

Needled Mom said...

What a horrible morning for you. I hope all will be okay.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

I am so sorry about your morning!

SoBella Creations said...

I'm so sorry about your morning.

Congrats to the winners.

Sara said...

I am so sorry you had such an awful morning!!!

Lucky winners - Congrats...